🌱 Beaches Open + Mosquito Control + Join the Artists Council!
Tomorrow Huntington Beach! It’s Tuesday so let’s start with everything you need to know in town today.
You can go to the … Beach again; just don’t pick up any tar balls. Likewise, Vector control tries to get the mosquitos under control. Finally, that Artist council want you!
First the weather today:
Sunshine but cool. High: 69 Low: 50.
Here are the top stories in Huntington Beach today:
- Beaches in Huntington Beach are open again. Officials noted that water quality tests “showed undetectable levels of oil-related toxins”. Out of 40 test sites, only one tested positive for oil, but at a “non-toxic level”. This side is the water north of Warner Avenue. (SurfCityUSA)
- The city tries that Mosquitoes under control. The next attempt takes place. instead of Harriett M. Again Regional Park in this week. Look for Vector Control to spray Aqua Duet and Vectobac WDG. (City HB)
- Are you an artist The HBAC Artist council want you! the Inspired in 2021 Exhibition is ready to accept your artwork. (HuntingtonBeachArtCenter)
- Huntington Beach Go to End Alzheimer’s is hip this year. You can still register for the Saturday event. Because of the oil spill, the walk is relocated Bella Terra at 7645 Edinger Avenue. (Alzheimer’s Association)
today Huntington Beach Daily will ring you by. presents, a Patch Branding Partner. If you are planning on traveling this holiday season, the following home safety tips can help you relax while you are away.
Today in Huntington Beach:
- Bell Schedule – Block Odd (Events) – Huntington Beach High (12:00 PM)
- Hard Rock Band Tees (Activity) – Ocean View High (12:00 PM)
- Toddler Storytime – Huntington Beach Public Library (10:00 AM)
- FOTL Board – Huntington Beach Public Library (10:00 AM)
- Board of Trustees Meeting – Ocean View School District (6:00 p.m.)
Huntington Beach Patch Notebook
- City of Huntington Beach: HB Listens is an interactive program that focuses on bringing people together for open, positive conversations on a range of topics. Be part of the conversation! (Instagram)
- Huntington Beach Union High School District: JOB OFFERS! HBUHSD offers all employees competitive pay and a welcoming work environment. https://www.edjoin.org/hbuhsd
You can feature your local business in this newsletter for only $ 79 per month. Click here to learn more.
You are all caught up for today! See you all tomorrow morning for another update. If you enjoy these newsletters, invite some of your friends and neighbors to read along. You can send them this link to subscribe.
– Sylvia Cochran
About me: Sylvia Cochran works in sunny Southern California and has been a full-time freelance writer since 2005. Your SEO-optimized internet copy includes social media marketing projects and business translations from German into English. She loves dogs, cats, books, plays fishdom (do not judge), embraces social justice and tries to live Micah 6: 8.
Do you have a news tip or suggestion for an upcoming Huntington Beach Daily? I am listening. You can contact me at [email protected]