Extension to current free mattress bug applications – Lincoln Journal Star
Nebraska Extension will provide three free applications on mattress bug prevention and administration in June.
City entomologists and Extension educators Dr. Jody Inexperienced (Douglas-Sarpy Counties) and Kait Chapman (Lancaster County) will talk about and supply academic assets on all-things mattress bugs for various conditions and audiences. Registration upfront is required.
In-person workshop for pest administration professionals
• Tuesday, June 7, 8 a.m.-noon
• Nebraska Extension in Lancaster County convention rooms, 444 Cherrycreek Highway, Suite A
• Register at http://go.unl.edu/everythingbedbugs
• This workshop is good for, however not restricted to, new technicians and staff liable for pest management, in addition to those that want to achieve a deeper understanding of mattress bugs and find out how to handle them. Subjects coated embody identification, biology, monitoring and inspections, administration methods and dealing with purchasers.
Persons are additionally studying…
Webinar for householders and renters
• Wednesday, June 15, 1-2:30 p.m.
• Register at http://go.unl.edu/homebedbugs
• Subjects coated embody find out how to stop, establish and handle mattress bugs in properties and residences.
Webinar for companies
• Wednesday, June 22, 6:30-8 p.m.
• Register at http://go.unl.edu/businessbedbugs
• This webinar is designed for, however not restricted to, employees in outpatient and acute well being care, baby care services, group facilities, libraries, faculties and workplaces. Subjects coated embody find out how to stop, establish and handle mattress bugs in locations of enterprise.