Free Erdyes Pest Control Inspections | WFRV local 5


ALGOMA, Wisconsin (WFRV) – A fire at Bearcats Fish House in Algoma caused damage to the building in July and left two people examined for smoke inhalation.

According to Bearcats Fish House, the decision not to remodel the Algoma store or to reopen it was made after discussions with an insurance provider, bankers, general contracts and others. It turned out that the insurance cover, high conversion costs, labor shortages and long lead times for the devices would prevent a conversion.

Comments are closed.