Management Sandy Springs welcomes 34 new members | Enterprise Information | appenmedia.com – Appen Media
SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. — Thirty-four new members started their nine-month neighborhood management growth program with Management Sandy Springs with a retreat at Unicoi State Park in Helen, Georgia.
The retreat was held Sept. 22-24. Class members will now attend month-to-month program days and particular occasions to coach them about Sandy Springs and the Better Perimeter space, improve management abilities, deepen civic understanding and join them with leaders throughout many sectors.
Government Director Rosalyn Putnam stated she’s proud to say that neighborhood doesn’t simply occur, however that Management Sandy Springs helps create it.
“Since 1987, Management Sandy Springs has graduated almost 1,000 alumni who make a constructive impression in our neighborhood and area,” Putnam stated. “They lead nonprofits, giant and small companies and organizations, serve on boards, metropolis councils and commissions, and volunteer their time and expertise to construct a thriving, inclusive neighborhood.”
The muse begins every year with the members chosen to the brand new class. The Management Sandy Springs Class of 2023 consists of:
• Lauri Barrett – Neighborhood volunteer
• Charnaye Bosley – Emory St. Joseph’s Hospital
• Sherry Collins – Neighborhood volunteer
• Cameron Darweesh – Neighborhood Help Middle
• Michelle Day – Jewish Federation of Better Atlanta
• Gail Early Jokerst – Brightside Works LLC
• Jennifer Emery – Metropolis of Sandy Springs
• Maite Fuertes – Los Niños Primero
• Shanti Gangadharan – HealthStream
• Candice Giardino – Arrow Exterminators
• Sequoia Hanneman – Genpact
• Megan Harris – Nagem Administration Group, Inc.
• Eric Hollinhead – Fulton County Faculties
• Kacy Homans – HP, Inc.
• Imani Isaac – Sandy Springs Hearth Division
• Scott Levy – Sandy Springs Police Division
• Rashida Liddell – DIRECTV, LLC.
• Ryan Love – Created With Love Occasions LLC
• Leslie Marie Moseley – eXp Realty
• Matt Neylon – The Mount Vernon College
• Brian Patterson – North Springs Constitution Excessive College
• Rollin Richmond – Rotary Membership of Sandy Springs
• John Runningen – Commenda Capital LLC
• Crystal Seymore – Kaiser Permanente
• Marc Sonenshine – Atlanta Gastroenterology Associates
• Justin Sparano – Northside Hospital
• Kevin Stone – Burr & Forman LLP
• Kyle Sweeney – Sandy Springs Hearth Division
• Ben Taube – Financial institution of America
• Linda Trickey – Cox Communications
• George Tucker – Campbell-Stone North Residences
• Nancy Votta – Atlanta Orthodontic Specialists
• Matt Weiss – Parker, Hudson, Rainer, Dobbs LLP
• Chris Zorn – Emory Winship Most cancers Institute
— Chamian Cruz