Roaches, soiled tools present in Crossville restaurant – WATE 6 On Your Facet
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A roach within the kitchen was certainly one of almost half a dozen violations checked off throughout a current inspection at a Crossville restaurant.
The grade is a 71 at Dynasty Asian Cafe 2, positioned on Interstate Drive in Crossville. This can be a passing rating as any grade beneath 70 is taken into account failing. The inspector has not but returned for a follow-up.
Dynasty Asian Cafe 2, 229 Interstate Dr, Crossville — Grade: 71
In his report, the inspector discovered a roach within the kitchen close to the reach-in freezer, which is a violation as a result of they’re not imagined to be in eating places.
The inspector watched a kitchen employee rinse a bowl with water after which put it away as being clear. To correctly clear bowls, they’re imagined to be put in a dishwasher the place they’re washed, cleaned and sanitized.
Improper handwashing was additionally noticed by the inspector. He writes a kitchen employee rinsed his fingers, however didn’t use cleaning soap or a paper towel to dry his fingers. The employee probably didn’t use any cleaning soap as a result of the dispenser on the sink was empty.
A can opener blade was discovered with meals particles caught on it and extreme grease and particles had amassed on meals tools all through the kitchen.
A re-inspection of Dynasty Asian Cafe 2 is predicted quickly. There are a number of excellent and near-perfect well being scores.
High Tales of the Week
- Salsarita’s, 10919 Parkside Dr., Knoxville — 100
- Creekside Bistro, 5000 Clayton Street, Maryville — 100
- Gus’s Fried Rooster, 3101 Sutherland Ave., Knoxville — 99
- Fin-two, 109 Willow Ave., Knoxville — 99
- El Machete Mexican, 1989 Winfield Dunn Pkwy., Sevierville — 99
- Cravin Wings, 144 Foothills Mall Dr., Maryville — 99
- Texas Roadhouse, 7559 Conner Street, Powell — 98
- Sonic Of Jamestown, 315 Central Ave., Jamestown — 98
Recommend a Correction